JackListens – Do you like the tacos served at Jack in the Box? Did you know that you can get them by filling out a JackListens Customer Satisfaction Survey? You did a good job. Those who take the JackListens poll at Jack in the Box and get free tacos.
This piece will explain the JackListens survey process, rules, and requirements. It will also give you tips on how to make your jacklistens.com survey a sizzling success.
We’ve gone through the whole Terms & Conditions paper to save you time. Information that’s important:
- We need to see your most current Jack in the Box receipt.
- A computer or smart device that can connect to the internet is needed.
- You need to be able to read and understand English.
- You’re no more than 18 years old.
- You must be a legal permanent resident of the United States.
- When asked what you thought about your recent trip to Jack in the Box, you should be ready to give full and honest feedback.
- JackListens: Type in 14-digit code
Limitations on the Survey
- To take the JackListens test, you need a recent ticket from a Jack in the Box restaurant.
- Participants must be 18 years old or older, and they must fill out the www.jackinthebox.com poll within three days of the date of purchase on the receipt.
- Also, there will only be one test per receipt, and only legal residents of the United States will be able to take the poll.
- The prize for finishing the Assessment can’t be given to someone else or turned into cash.
- Last but not least, Jack in the Box employees and their close family members are not allowed to take the test.
- The 14-digit number for jacklistens
Reward for Survey
Customers can get free coupon codes and rewards by filling out an online survey. These can be used to get free tacos or discounts on future orders. You can only get this special deal by filling out the www.jacklistens.com/jack-listens form.
Step-by-Step Guide To Complete JackListens Survey
- Sign in to the jacklistens.com website using a browser on your phone or computer.
- After choosing the language, click the “Click Here to Proceed” button. Either English or Spanish is fine.
- Now you have to type in the 11-digit code that is in the middle of your ticket. Tap the NEXT button to move on.
- If you choose “yes,” you can make sure the restaurant is in the right place.
- Pick the day and time you want to go to Jack in the Box.
- You can now choose to eat in, take out, or go through the drive-thru.
- Before you click the red line, you must answer two questions about meal orders.
- Rate how happy you are with the store and how likely you are to go back.
- You can get to the last part of the Jack in the Box web poll by answering each question and clicking on the red buttons to move to the next screen. In the last step, you’ll find a jacklistens validation number that you need to write down.
- Don’t forget to sign out of the site.
- Enter this offer when you go to Jack in the Box the next time. You’ll get two free tacos.
- After you fill out the Jack in the Box poll for free tacos, you have seven days to claim your free meal.
- Address: 9330 Balboa Ave., San Diego, CA, 92123, USA
- Phone Number: +1 (858) 571 2121
- Fax Number: +1 (858) 571 2101
- Customer Care Number: +1 (877) 299 8366
i am free https://t.co/YO1MQVhOWT— Jack in the Box (@JackBox) May 10, 2023
is it too late to request a new roommate… pic.twitter.com/aEYmBCKnRG— Jack in the Box (@JackBox) September 15, 2023
Zoom in on the bracelet pic.twitter.com/GqbB28DsaH— Jack in the Box (@JackBox) March 3, 2017
'Twas the night before finals pic.twitter.com/aUAxexSfWS— Jack in the Box (@JackBox) December 12, 2016
If hash browns & chicken on a croissant is wrong, I don’t wanna be right. Try my Chick-n-Tater Melt Munchie Meal. pic.twitter.com/vomzDxheuV— Jack in the Box (@JackBox) October 24, 2014
JackListens Survey On Social Media
This short and easy survey on jacklistens.com gives you the chance to give Jack in the Box comments and help them improve their products and services. Who doesn’t like getting free tacos? So, fill out the poll as soon as you can to take advantage of this chance.
But, if you have any questions about this article, please leave them in the part below called “Comments.” I’ll do everything I can to help you as soon as possible. Thank you. For more information, please visit our website at Commercialvehicleinfo.com.